Thursday, November 2, 2017

Jesus padam Family

MY WITNESS My name is Jesus padam Kancharla{Jesus padam mean--Jesus word } , and I was born on 4th June 1950. I was born into a Christian Family. My mother was a believer and my father was nominal Christian. My father was a member of the communist party and took me to the meetings of communist party. I read the books written by Carl Marks, Angels, Stalin and Lenin. I taught the principles of communist party to the common people. .In 1975 I was married in the same year and set up my family at Repalle because I have working in A. P. S .R T C Department.. I had no peace of mind because I was quarreling with many people. I went to the Pentecostal Church of the pastor Ch. Benjamin.I confessed my sins and I was born again in the year 1977. I was baptized in water on 6th November 1977.I prayed to the Lord for the Holy Spirit Baptism. On 2nd December 1980. I was filled with the Holy Spirit and fire and spoke unknown tongues.. After my Baptism,When I was praying in fasting in the church prayers the Lord showed His vision, standing before me. When the Lord asked Satan whom requiring, Satan chosen me as its choice. From that time the disturbances and temptation started in my life As a result the Satan tempted me from 1978 to 2012 living with one pair of dress for a period of three years and suffered like anything for financial crisis, debts with high rate of interests.I am suffering with illness and unhealthy in the time from the year AD 2000 to 2012 with BP and Ashma. At the time of temptation Satan said “worship me, the wisdom and the money in lakhs will be given to you. But I rejected . Satan uttered that the Lord will never give money to me with any kind of gifts. I said to Satan “why the money will not be given to me ?I will see.. I was tempted and suffered due to lack of food and clothing and ill-health . At the age of 18 years, in my student life I have asked the Lord to show my wife. In my vision the Lord showed a shape with lean body and ugly physic. Then I was distressed like any thing. This vision has been fulfilled 1978 to 1985.at Repalle and we were tempted by the Devil . We are still living in Lord by faith as the evidence. When I was praying in 1982 due to the problems of debts and ill-health. I have seen bright light in my vision. In this vision, there was the word Rev. 3:10 was written on the board. It was written ," I also keep you from the hour of temptation which shall come upon all the world "praised the Lord . I feel much joy & happiness. Again in 1984 when praying in tears, I could find the sky opened and a soul came down from the Heaven. That Lord before me and expressed to read pslms.92:12 and it lifted up to the Heaven. Praise the Lord..Thank you Jesus ,Honor, Power and Glory to you .I have been going out to many places and preaching the Gospel. I have been continuing in His service for proclaiming the Lords fame. Then we are finding amazing results through our activities. On 16-9-1986 when i was praying, our Lord in the early morning that I saw thrashing floor where the crop is being thrashed. Our Lord has shown me the good and vital grains and waste husk which has been separated by the wind. He told me to convert vital spirits to His kingdom and to save the souls from the Evil About my family ------------ After being blessed with two Female children , We prayed for no children ,as my wife became physically weak . After seven years passed, we prayed for a Male child along with our friends .God heard our prayers and gave reply to our prayers with blessing son Daniel on 05th Jan.1985. Again we prayed for a male child. The Lord spoke with us that He was gifting a boy for us and ordered to put his name Job, When the first boy was 5 years old. The Lord ordered to put his name Daniel. After that I have prayed Lord regarding my poor living . In my vision I have seen Abraham was distributing his property to his children. I also stood before in the line, Abraham gave me some amount of gold, which was shining as a flash. The Lord said in our prayers that a third boy will be born. We put his name Israel . We have all five children two female and three male. When I was praying in the year 1982, without sons the Lord called me in names of Jesus padam , Daniel , Job and Israel . I was astonished while I could not understand about the call of Lord and explained this with my wife.Now I was calling my children with their names I understood. We are all dedicated to do His service . DREAM OF MY MOTHER. My mother’s father was called David and brought up his children in the fear of God .My mother was believer even before her marriage .After her marriage my mother got a Dream. She saw in that dream that an Angel of God was distributing the fruits to the women in the Church. My mother also stretched forth her hands for fruits. The Angel told her that he would give her alone in the last . Lastly the Angel called her and gave her tow fruits and said her that it was the Bible of Jesus. Later she conceived and brought forth a male child .The child was christened Jesus padam {word} by pastor. I was brought up by my mother in fear of God, Faith and fasting. At the age 16 years I prayed to God and asked Him to give the opportunity to see Him. On 3rd day I saw a man in my dream and asked me do you want to see God, Yes I want to see Him. He asked me to look up in the sky .I looked up and saw nothing .Second time He asked me to look up in the sky .I looked up the second time I saw bright light in the sky. In that light I saw A garden and some buildings. In one building I saw a Man with block beard and white clothes .He was sitting on chair and He was writing something with an Iron quill .I saw Him and worshiped Him. In another part of the sky I saw a dark man with big tuft of hair on his head and some dark men .I understands that he was Satan. Praise the Lord Jesus! The sheep are waiting for food in Jesus Christ who is the Mighty Saviour and the good Shepherd.We are waiting for food and help in Jesus Christ as this Sheep in our temptation I am living as a solitary bird in my temptation in 38 years. I have hungry in my temptation time from the year 1978 to 2015 .In that time I have praying with fasting and tears crying and suffering with illness. I am a lost sheep of Israel and I am born in the Tribe of Judah the Root of David I am living as a solitary bird with hungry and illness in my temptation.I have praying with fasting and tears crying .My temptation was starting from 1978 year to 2015 . My Heart Cry is 38 years I am son of Jesus Christ and I have fight with Satan and his Soldiers from the year 1978 up to 2015 .Now the Blessing year 2016 is the conquest year in Jesus Mighty Name because I have got the victory in the Holy Spirit of Jesus in year 2016. In fighting I have lost my money and suffering with lack of food and with illness. I have the power in the Holy Spirit to cast out Devils and bind the enemies and do miracles and wonders in Jesus Mighty Name.” Please pray for the site of Church prayer hall and Orphans HOME DEAD SEA IN ISRAEL COUNTRY RED SEA Tomb of Jesus Christ is empty because He raised from the Tomb . OLIVE MOUNTAIN IN JERUSALEM DANIEL IS PRAYING IN THE DEN OF LIONS -------------------------In my dream the Eagle is flying on the Sky------------------ jesuspadam@gmail.com Jesus was baptized by John in Jordan river

No comments: